Code of Conduct
In order to maintain the strength of this community, we ask that you respect a few rules.
- Be Kind and Courteous
- We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect and refrain from judging others' situations or choices. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
- No Hate Speech or Bullying
- Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
- No Promotions or services offered by your own company or by any other person or company that you’re affiliated with.
- Give more than you take to this group. Self-promotion, spam and irrelevant links aren't allowed.
- Respect Everyone’s Privacy
- Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
- Appropriate topics
- Please keep discussions focused to topics relevant to being on a career break, anticipating a career break, relaunching your career or within the confines of the discussion questions posed
- Feel free to share anything that you think would interest the group, or pose questions related to the book’s content that others can be helpful with or may want to weigh in on
- No political or religious discussions
We reserve the right to delete postings and members as we see fit to maintain the intended spirit of this community.
Please note that this forum is not for recruiters. If you know a recruiter who would like to post a job opportunity, please ask them to email us directly at [email protected] and we will post the opportunity for them. This forum is also not for career coaches other than the iRelaunch coaching team. This team is highly skilled and are sharing their wisdom with the group on a rotating basis.
Comments? Suggestions? Want to post something anonymously? Just email us at [email protected] or feel free to private message one of the administrators on Slack.