Bryn Mawr College (“BMC”) is providing you, its alumna (“You” or “Alum”), with the URL (the “URL”) for the iRelaunch Return to Work Roadmap (“Roadmap”) in accordance with BMC's obligations to Roadmap creator and owner iRelaunch LLC (“iRelaunch”) under BMC's legal contract with iRelaunch (the “Contract”). While You are not a party to or a third-party beneficiary of the Contract, BMC requires that You cooperate with BMC and observe the following rules as a condition of BMC permitting You to use the URL; and by accepting delivery of the URL from BMC, You are agreeing to do so as follows:
- You understand that the URL provides access only to Roadmap, and not to other programs, products, materials, or services available through iRelaunch;
- The URL BMC delivers to You might not work if the Contract term has expired or if the Contract capacity has been reached;
- Your use of Roadmap will be governed by the End User Terms that You will have to accept in order to access Roadmap;
- Roadmap is owned exclusively by iRelaunch. Neither You nor BMC have any intellectual property rights or other rights regarding Roadmap other than BMC's right to deliver the URL to You for Your sole personal use. Neither You nor BMC are permitted to alter, adapt, improve, translate, disassemble, combine, incorporate, reverse-engineer, or otherwise affect Roadmap or the URL in any way.
- Once You have registered for Roadmap using the URL, You may contact iRelaunch directly for technical support relating to Your use of Roadmap subject to and in accordance with the End User Terms.
- Any claim that You may have relating to Roadmap, the URL or any aspect of this arrangement, including without limitation any claim for a refund (if applicable), is strictly between You and BMC and should be brought against BMC.